All 24 art Reviews

Lilith Aensland Lilith Aensland

Love the lighting and shading!

Mahjix responds:

Thanks! It was fun!

SeaKnightsGame SeaKnightsGame

Pfff... needs more top hat. 0/5

LegolaSS responds:

No, that's for game jam 10, TopHatChaps - the english upper class combat system

Rachel Rachel

Maybe if you spent less time drawing big-breasted women with quasi-modo body structure and more time playing the game, you'd have finished it

bocodamondo responds:

hah its funny. because im doing the quite opposite of you said i play games waay more then drawing lately

Ice Scream portrait Ice Scream portrait

Her facial expression looks like her face is actually frozen and she's having trouble moving her muscles normally. It's a nice touch.

Splat Splat

Nice job with the colors

Skies of Arcadia Skies of Arcadia

This is pretty damn good work, especially considering it was done with a mouse.
You definitely deserve to have a tablet as far as I'm concerned.

Eggabeg responds:

Well the line art is done by hand on A3 paper! God I'd hate to imagine doing THAT with a mouse D: but yeah all the colouring is just click.. click.. click

Thanks very much!

K K

That's some really nice linework you got there.

Bolt Witch Bolt Witch

I really like the concept on this one, it looks complex and really well thought-out

The Adventuress The Adventuress

I feel like you could benefit from using a higher resolution in your works. The fact that your lines appear all pixel-y is the only thing that bothers me about this drawing.

Though maybe it's because of NG's size restriction?

Template88 responds:

Nope thats actually due to a design decision for this particular collection. It has a distinct look to it that is what I was trying to go for because of a thing called Broquest. Look it up if you chance see this message.

Wazzup?! Wazzup?!

What is this and why have I never seen any of it before? I love it.